Wednesday, March 15, 2017

CheetahZoom

                                               CheetahZoom

           Hello my name is CheetahZoom. I'm a grade 5 student who is homeschooled. If you  are having problems in school you could try homeschooling. It's great, you don't have to get up so early in the morning. It helps with my school work because at school if I didn't finish my school work the teachers would make me stay inside for recess. Then it was even worse for me because I have ADHD and I couldn't concentrate.

And if you guys want to check out my DIY account, here's the link https://diy.org/cheetahzoom
DIY is a website of projects for children. It means "do it yourself" and it's free. You guys can even follow me.  Following someone is like subscribing on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment